Monday, January 21, 2008

Breaking! Max's "Podcast" Revealed!



Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!




So, Max seemed pretty panicky about this mysterious "podcast" that no one was willing to give him the time of day on. Well, I've been fortunate enough to have an exclusive look at said "podcast" and EVEN though I'm not supposed to and will get into big, big trouble (big butch prison daddy dyke size trouble!) I'm going to give you a sneak preview. Now, keep in mind I was only able to get my hands on 6 minutes of it and my sources tell me it's much, MUCH longer. (Max's camera was on the fritz and things don't get REALLY juicy until the :43 second mark -- so, feel free to skip ahead). Enjoy:



Be sure send Max feedback (he really needs it) at Max@OurChart.org.

1 comment:

Scenic Wheaton said...

You are totally hilarious.